We are Arvato!
Do you speak Italian? Are you familiar with print, POS and promotional projects? Then keep on reading!
The Project Manager will be based out of our Calcinate or Milan office in Italy and will initially work together with our Print Management - Production Teams in the Netherlands. He / she will oversee operations, procurement, production, and execution of print, POS and promotional projects for our major international clients in Italy and South Europe. We are looking for a person with Print Management Experience, drive for growth and ambition to assume further responsibilities by helping develop our Print Management operations and production teams in Italy.
- Oversee and facilitate procurement, production, shipping, and billing for the client’s jobs and projects; be a vital link between the client, production, and suppliers to ensure all terms of the contract and engagement are delivered flawlessly.
- Build successful partnerships with the client business leads and key decision makers to increase and expand revenue opportunities by identifying production solutions and evaluating current spend.
- Proactively negotiate with new and existing suppliers to drive down costs and deliver process efficiencies for the client. Continually improve margin and profitability on all jobs.
- Prepare and oversee the status of all client jobs and/or projects, confirm that all jobs are delivered on-time, and expedite operations that delay or alter schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Collect, review, and organize job requirements and provide strategic guidance to the production team to optimize bidding and production processes.
- Manage all aspects of production with vendors on behalf of the client, conferring with vendors concerning delivery timetables and maintaining current status of assigned projects at all times.
- Analyze job revenue, cost and profitability of the account; perform quarterly and yearly analysis to present Quarterly Business Reviews to the client.
- Ensure contract obligations are being met by both Arvato and the client.
- Consistently exceed client expectations and ensure the production team is providing superior customer service.
- Travelling may be required from time to time.
- Hands-on production management experience, within a manufacturing, client, or agency environment.
- Experience with print management, point of sale and premiums (goodies).
- Knowledge of suppliers and vendors of those categories in Italy and experience negotiating job costs and schedules.
- Direct client interfacing experience.
- Proven project management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interface with senior level professionals.
- Highly proficient with MS Office software, especially Excel.
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed.
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Italian language at native speaker level, English proficiency, any other European language (in particular South European language, like Spanish, Portuguese, Greek, etc.) would be an advantage.
Excited about working at Arvato in Italt? Excellent. Click on the link below to upload your résumé and motivation letter.
We are Arvato, join us!